Microsoft Purchases Skype
MICROSOFT a few days ago purchased Skype. Microsoft payed 8.5 billion dollars. Yes, that is $8,500,000.oo.
Sadly there is not much else to write here. This post was just to let you know.
About geekytechguyHello! Thanks for visiting my site/blog. This blog is going to be where the most up-to-date tech news is posted. Gadgets, Gizmos, IT, Technology, Reviews, all posted Here! Please be sure to tell others and check back regularly. We also have a Twitter: GeekyTechGuy!
- Apple lists 8 Samsung Products they want banned due to law suit. tinyurl.com/9mz4bubNext tweet: 4 years ago
- Twitter sets max user caps for 3rd party clients, tightens API rules to direct users to official apps tnw.to/g3XS via @TNWtwitNext tweet: 4 years ago
- Indiana AT&T Technicians File Class Action Lawsuit Citing Grim Break Conditions huff.to/PVZ32X via @HuffPostBizNext tweet: 4 years ago
- @Jessewelle Sandwhich name: The steakinatorNext tweet: 4 years ago
- RT @SwaggSec: Exploit release from one of our members! 1337day.com/exploits/18842 (Notice his kind shoutout.)Next tweet: 4 years ago
- RT @ForHumanPeoples: The rumors are true! We're doing another 4/20 sale for the next 24 hours! - forhumanpeoples.com/collections/th…Next tweet: 4 years ago
- RT @wired: Two brothers use Kickstarter for feedback, not funding, to launch their product the 2nd time around. bit.ly/LCckyvNext tweet: 4 years ago